Swedish-owned Unibet is one of the largest sports books in Europe, with over 8 million customers in more than 100 different countries. Whether you are new to betting or have been a professional for a while, Unibet has plenty to offer.
Open an account on Unibet sportsbook today and you will get your money back on your first bet up to £20 in the event of it losing.
Unibet Sportsbook: Full Review
Established in 1997, online since 1999, and listed on the NASDAQ OMX Nordic Exchange in Stockholm, Unibet is today one of the most trusted brands around. Over the years, the group has won a large number of awards including eGaming Review’s 'best online bookmaker' both in 2006 and 2008.
Unibet's website is extremely user-friendly and is available in over 20 different languages. The gaming platform is easy-to-use, however, the site itself is more geared to recreational sports bettors rather than the professional punter.
Min and Max Bets. The minimum bet at Unibet depends on the currency you have registered with. The minimum bet is £0.10, €0.10 or 1.00 for all other currencies.
The maximum bet varies based on the sport and type of bet. If the stake you enter exceeds the maximum bet, you will be allowed to either reduce the bet or request that your entire bet is accepted.
Unibet Sportsbook: Mobile
Unibet has an easy to use mobile site that allows you to place bets from wherever you are. Unibet mobile gives you access to all the events available also from the 'desktop' version of their website. For those interested in placing bets also when there’s no WiFi available, Unibet also offers a very responsive SMS option.
The combination of their mobile platform and their in-game live betting is indeed one of the major features that differentiate Unibet from their competition.
Unibet Sportsbook: Bonus and Promotions
To help you to decide whether you should open an account at Unibet or not, the sportsbook gives you a £20!
If your currency is not GBP, Unibet bonus works as follows:
- Austria: 100% Deposit bonus up to €50
- Belgium: 100% Deposit bonus up to €60 + €10 Mobile RBet
- Czech Republic: 50% R Bet up to 1500 Kč
- Denmark: 100% Deposit bonus up to 1000 DKK + €10 Mobile Bet
- Estonia: 100% Deposit bonus up to €50 + €10 Mobile Bet
- International: Bet 50% up to €15
- Finland: 100% Deposit bonus up to €100 + €10 Mobile Bet
- Germany: 100% Deposit bonus up to €50 + €10 Mobile Bet
- Greece: 100% Deposit bonus up to €30 + €10 Mobile Bet
- Hungary: 10000 HUF Reward bonus + €10 Mobile Bet
- Italy: Bet 100% up to €25
- Latvia: 100% Bet up to €20
- Lithuania: Bet 50% up to 100 LTL
- Netherlands: 100% Deposit bonus up to €50 + €10 Mobile Bet
- Norway: 200% Deposit bonus up to 3000 NOK + 20 Free Spins on Starburst
- Poland: 50% Bet up to 123 PLN
- Portugal: Bet 50% up to €10
- Romania: Bet 50% up to 150 RON
- Russia: €10 Mobile Bet
- Spanish (International): Bet 50% up to €15
- Sweden: 120% Deposit bonus up to 1200SEK + €10 Mobile Bet
- Switzerland: 120% Deposit bonus up to 1200SEK + €10 Mobile Bet
Unibet Sportsbook: Assistance and Support
Unibet offers email, live chat, and telephone customer assistance in any language they support.
For non-urgent matters, we recommend bettors to use their very extensive Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ ) section which usually gives answers to all the most common issues.
Unibet Sportsbook: Payout and Deposits
Unibet includes a wide variety of safe and secure deposit options that include credit cards, debit cards, bank transfers, and e-wallets.
Withdrawal options are limited to bank transfers, e-wallets, and your bank-linked visa card (provided you have made a deposit through this method).
Withdrawals to e-wallets such as Skrill and Neteller typically arrive within 48 hours, while other withdrawal methods typically take anywhere from 3 to 10 business days.